THE MORTGAGE PROCESS
Our highly experienced lending professionals can help you choose the mortgage product that is right for you. Our mortgage products range from the traditional to the more innovative:
- Fixed and adjustable rate owner occupied residential mortgages
- Land mortgages
- One-closing only residential construction loans with interest only payment during construction phases
- Mortgages for non-owner occupied residential properties
- First time homebuyer program with special pricing and discounts for Milford, Stratford, Orange and West Haven purchases
- CT Housing Finance Authority 1st Time Homebuyer Programs available statewide
We’d like to give you a free consultation to help you select exactly the right mortgage for your individual needs. Our mortgage professionals will be happy to visit you at your home or office to make the application process as convenient and easy as possible.
We suggest you gather the following information and items and have them ready for your mortgage application meeting:
- Two Most recent pay stubs and W2s
- Two Years Full tax returns for other income (self employment, rental, interest, commission income) and your up to date profit and loss.
- Two most recent bank and investment account statements
- Copy of most recent real estate tax bill and insurance policy
- Two most recent 401K and/or IRA statements
- Signed purchase contract (for home purchase)
- Valid identification
- List of other debts (creditor name, balance and monthly payment)
- Copy of current leases for rental property and/or rent rolls
- Copies of construction plans, estimates and contract with builder, if construction loan
We look forward to servicing you for all of your home loan needs !