Milford Moves 5K
- Start your Father’s Day celebration with us!
- After the 5K, enjoy free pizza from the Colony Grill food truck.
- Participants ages 21+ are invited to Colony Grill of Milford (a couple hundred yards from the finish) for a free post-race beer or soft drink.
- Other post-race refreshments include bagels, bananas, and fluids.
- The race will be chip timed!
- Plenty of parking will be available in designated areas, side streets, in The Milford Bank and Colony Grill parking lots (no parking on the race course).
- Sport-Tek shirt will be given to all entrants registered by June 3rd, 2018.
- Free Kids’ Fun Run offering a non-competitive, 1/4 mile race for kids 12 and younger only – weather permitting. All kids receive a finisher medal!
- Awards for top male & female finisher
- Awards for top male & female Military or Veteran
- Awards categories: top three male and female finishers in 9 & under; 10-13; 14-18; 19-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+
- Most Patriotic Award: Show off your stars and stripes!
Saturday, June 16, 2018: Early Packet Pick-up & Registration
Time TBA: Early bib pick-up and late registration with cash/check (if race hasn’t reached capacity)
at The Milford Bank, 33 Broad Street, Milford
Sunday, June 17, 2018: Race Day
7:30-8:45 am: Check-In / Bib Pick-up / Late Registration
8:30 am: Kid’s Fun Run
8:45 am: Announcements & National Anthem
9:00 am: Race Starts
9:30 am: Post-Race Party Starts
9:45 am: Awards & Guest Speakers
10-11 am: After Party at Colony Grill
Schedule subject to change.
Marty Schaivone, has joined our team this year. He is the coordinator of more than 30 races in CT, including the Aquarion/Barnum Festival 5k & 10k in Bridgeport, the Colony Grill Hot Oil Run, Bigelow Tea Community Challenge in Fairfield, the Great Pumpkin Classic at Trumbull High School, and many more races in Fairfield County. MS Running Productions is available for event consulting & directing. Contact Marty at email@example.com. See the 2017 schedule at www.hitekracing.com/msrunning
2017 Sponsors & Supporters:
If you or your company would like to partner with us, please contact Janet Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rotary Club of Milford
On the Mark Management
Servpro of Milford-Orange-Stratford
Rotary Club of Devon
Prindle Hill Construction
Wanda Carlson, State Farm Agent
Twin Lights Milford Body Shop
Hurwitz Sagarin Slossberg & Knuff
Funaro Insurance Agency
Napoli Deli of Milford
Milford Produce Market
Woodbridge Running Company
Barnes & Noble – Milford
24/7 Entertainment DJ Service
CT Regional Water Authority
My Transformation Training