- Start your Father’s Day celebration with us!
- After the 5K, enjoy free pizza from the Colony Grill food truck!
- Participants ages 21+ are invited to Colony Grill of Milford (only a 100-yard walk from the finish) for a free post-race beer or soft drink.
- Other post-race refreshments include bagels, bananas, and fluids.
- The race will be chip timed!
- Plenty of parking will be available in designated areas, side streets, in The Milford Bank and Colony Grill parking lots (no parking on the race course).
- Sport-Tek shirt will be given to all entrants registered by June 4th, 2017.
- Free Kids’ Fun Run offering a non-competitive, 1/4 mile race for kids 12 and younger only – weather permitting. All kids receive a finisher medal!
- Awards for top male & female finisher
- Awards for top male & female Military or Veteran
- Awards categories: top three male and female finishers in 9 & under; 10-12; 13-18; 19-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+
- Most Patriotic Award: Show off your stars and stripes!
- Registration will close at 500 people, so sign up now, before it’s too late!
- Early Bird Registration (by April 30, 2017): $22 for ages 19 & over; $17 for ages 18 & under
- Online Registration (April 30 – June 15, 2017): $27 for ages 19 & over; $22 for ages 18 & under
- Free for U.S. Military and Veterans!
- Early bib pickup & late registration on Saturday, June 17th from 1-4 pm at The Milford Bank’s Downtown Milford Office at 33 Broad Street, Milford: $30 for ages 19 & over; $27 for ages 18 & under.
- Advanced registration will officially close on June 15th at midnight. (No registration on June 16th)
Saturday, June 17:
1:00-4:00 pm: Early bib pick-up and late registration with cash/check (if the race hasn’t reached capacity) at The Milford Bank, 33 Broad Street, Milford
Sunday, June 18:
7:30-8:30 am: Race Day Check-In / Bib Pick-up
8:30 am: Kids Fun Run
9:00 am: Race Starts
9:30 am: Post-Race Party Starts
10:00 am: Awards
Marty Schaivone, has joined our team this year. He is the coordinator of more than 30 races in CT, including the Aquarion/Barnum Festival 5k & 10k in Bridgeport, the Colony Grill Hot Oil Run, Bigelow Tea Community Challenge in Fairfield, the Great Pumpkin Classic at Trumbull High School, and many more races in Fairfield County. MS Running Productions is available for event consulting & directing. Contact Marty at email@example.com. See the 2017 schedule at www.hitekracing.com/msrunning
Sponsors & Supporters:
If you or your company would like to partner with us, please contact Janet Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Milford Moves for our Veterans 5K
Thank you to all the runners, walkers, sponsors, supporters and volunteers who helped make our 2nd Annual 5K a success! The Milford Moves for Veterans event raised over $8,000 for Milford Veterans groups.
|Brought to you by
||Connect with us!