Advanced Products. Classic Service.
For fast, efficient banking in about one minute, use your telephone to call our automated system and we’ll guide you step-by-step. A friendly voice greets you and leads you through any banking options you select. It’s that simple.
You are already signed up and your up to date account information is accessible today.
Here’s what you can do:
- Check your account balance and available funds
- Verify that checks have cleared
- Confirm deposits
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
- Make loan payments
- Hear the latest interest rates for CDs, mortgages and other saving and loan options
- Stop payment on a check
- Re-order new checks (without changes)
- Receive a copy of your statement
- And more
All you need is a telephone, your account number and the last four digits of your social security number as a security measure. (If yours is a joint account, we go by the social security number of the primary name on your account.) You may then designate a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for future access to the system.
Dial 800-340-4TMB (4862):
The first time you access the system you may wish to listen to all the choices. Once you’re familiar with them, you can jump directly to the information you need by pressing the appropriate buttons.
Trouble accessing your account information?
- Be sure you are entering your account number exactly as shown on your statement or loan coupon book.
- Only statement savings accounts accept automated funds transfers. You cannot transfer money into or out of your passbook savings account using this method.
- Older passbook savings account numbers are too short for the Bank to recognize. If your account number has less than 9 digits, you have an older passbook account. You can still access your account information via the phone by adding a 1 and enough 0’s to the beginning of your account number to make a total of nine digits, including your account number itself. For example, if your current passbook account number is 12345, when the Bankfone greeter asks for your account number, you press 100012345.
- During banking hours you can always press 0 to speak directly with a Milford Bank customer service representative. If you’re not able to access the system at all, call us at 783-5700, and ask to speak to a customer service representative. We’ll do all we can to have you banking by telephone right away.