Milford Moves 5K
Start your Father’s Day celebration with us! This family-friendly event is a fundraiser honoring local Veterans. All proceeds raised will be donated to Milford’s Veterans groups: American Legion, Disabled American Veterans (DAV), Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), and Vietnam Veterans of America. We encourage all abilities to join us.
This event will be held in a modified format in compliance with State of CT, city and health department guidelines.
- Sealed/pre wrapped post-race refreshments and fluids.
- The 5k Run/Walk is bib chip-timed from the start & finish- you receive your ‘net’ time.
- Plenty of parking in nearby lots, at The Milford Bank on the green.
- A special ‘cooling towel’ will be guaranteed to all entrants registered by June 8th.
- A free Kids, safe “Run For The Flag” Fun Run- a non-competitive, 200-yard scamper for kids 12 and younger only – weather permitting. All kids receive a flag and medal at the finish.
If you or your company would like to partner with us, please contact Peter Berube at email@example.com
Marty Schaivone is our official Race Director. He is the coordinator of more than 30 races in CT, including the Aquarion/Barnum Festival 5k & 10k in Bridgeport, the Colony Grill Hot Oil Run, Bigelow Tea Community Challenge in Fairfield, the Great Pumpkin Classic at Trumbull High School, and many more races in Fairfield County. MS Running Productions is available for event consulting & directing. Contact Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the 2018 schedule at www.hitekracing.com/msrunning
2019 Milford Moves for our Veterans 5K
Thank you to all the runners, walkers, sponsors, supporters and volunteers who helped make our 5th Annual Milford Moves 5K a success! The 2019 event raised over $20,000 for Milford Veterans groups.
2018 Milford Moves for our Veterans 5K
Thank you to all the runners, walkers, sponsors, supporters and volunteers who helped make our 4th Annual 5K a success! The Milford Moves for Veterans event raised $20,135 for Milford Veterans groups.