Making The Most Of Social Security
Timing is Everything
Especially your decision to start taking Social Security.
What boomers need to know to optimiz etheir social security benefits and make their personal savings last.
This complimentary workshop will review the important benefit filing rules that determine the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating social security with other sources of retirement income.
You will learn:
- When you are first eligible to collect benefits and how the age at which you apply will affect the monthly amount.
- How current employment will impact your ability to collect benefits.
- How to coordinate Social Security benefits with pension and IRA assets on a tax efficient basis.
- How savvy retirees have increased their annual Social Security benefits
- How spousal, survivor, and divorced spouse benefits work.
- Ways to optimize your benefit while collecting a survivor benefit.
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses.
- When to leverage strategies that will maximize your benefit while collecting from a former spouse.
It is critical that you act now and get this important information before it is too late.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. TMB Financial Solutions is a trade name of The Milford Bank. Infinex and The Milford Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of value.