Safe, Strong, Secure…Since 1872
How TMB Protects You
How TMB Protects You
At The Milford Bank (TMB), we take privacy and security seriously. Learn about TMB’s security protocols, and ways we can work together to safeguard your financial information online, over the phone, and in person.
BANKING SECURITY TIPS
- Never share your account numbers or passwords.
- Check account activity often with Online or Mobile Banking
- Carefully review your bank statement every month
- Check your credit regularly for errors or unauthorized activity
- Destroy old documents containing personal information
- Beware of people watching you at the ATM or checkout
- Secure incoming and outgoing mail to prevent theft
- Make sure your computer and mobile device are using the latest operating systems and applications
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- TMB will never ask for your PIN or password.
- Unless you initiate contact, TMB will never request your personal information (e.g., account number, Social Security number or mother’s maiden name) through email, mail, phone or text message.
- TMB will not send you an email requesting that you click on a hyperlink and enter your login credentials or personal information.
We recognize and respect your need for privacy and security as you visit our site. We use a combination of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (http) with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on all pages of milfordbank.com that display sensitive information. Additionally, we do not collect any identifying information about our site visitors. Learn more at milfordbank.com/privacy-statement
Tip: Check your address bar for the the padlock icon and the “https” at the beginning of the web address to indicate that you are using a secure internet connection.
Our Fraud Prevention team proactively monitors customer accounts for suspicious activity, tracks the latest threats, and uses cybersecurity best practices. Our employees are trained on our security policies and procedures and work diligently to protect the integrity of your information.
We regularly provide customers with the latest information on preventing Identity Theft, Check Fraud and Internet Scams via our Security eNewsletter. Subscribe at milfordbank.com/enews-signup
Your deposits at The Milford Bank are fully insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) up to the standard limits and guidelines of the FDIC. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government. For more information about FDIC coverage, visit fdic.gov.
REGULATION E PROTECTIONS
Regulation E helps protect consumers against losses relating to unauthorized electronic fund transfers (EFT) involving personal deposit accounts at The Milford Bank. For more information regarding Regulation E protections at The Milford Bank, please refer to your account-related agreements and disclosures, or contact customer service.
If you have security concerns, contact us immediately.
If you are concerned that your account has been compromised, contact Customer Service at 203-783-5700.
To report a lost or stolen ATM or Debit Card, call 1-800-554-8969.
For a PDF version of this page to print or save, click here.