Effective Monday, July 6th, our lobbies will be available for service without an appointment.
The Milford Bank continues to monitor developments and guidance from the CDC and the State of Connecticut to ensure we offer banking services to you in the safest way possible. As we move forward the safety and well-being of our customers, communities and employees remains our top priority.
You can expect that our staff will be wearing masks and gloves, our lobbies and ATMs will continue to be thoroughly sanitized, our teller and desk stations will have plastic shields, and we will adhere to the CDC guidelines for social distancing.
A mask or face covering is required for all in-branch visits. If you choose not to wear a mask or face covering please use our drive-up windows or the walk-up window at our Main Office.
There are a few other items we want to make you aware of:
Lobby access will be controlled, allowing for just a few visitors at a time to meet mandated social distancing guidelines. Restroom facilities will not be available.
We strongly recommend making an appointment for any service that requires meeting with any employee working at a desk. This will enable us to obtain as much information about your transaction and prepare the necessary paperwork in advance. The number of people allowed inside our locations remains limited, so making visits as brief as possible remains a necessity.
To schedule an appointment, please call our main number, (203) 783-5700 or call any office of The Milford Bank directly:
Main Office, 33 Broad St, Milford – (203) 783-5743
Woodmont Office, 259 Merwin Ave, Milford – (203) 783-5797
Devon Office, 205 Bridgeport Ave, Milford – (203) 783-5738
Post Road East Office, 1455 Boston Post Rd, Milford – (203) 783-5773
Post Road West Office, 295 Boston Post Rd, Milford – (203) 783-1923
Stratford Office, 3651 Main St, Stratford – (203) 386-9176
Older adults and people who have underlying medical conditions should consider continuing to use non-lobby banking services including our drive-up windows, Online and Mobile Banking, and our ATMs.
Please refrain from visiting our lobbies if the answer to any of these questions is yes:
- Do you currently have a fever?
- Do you currently have a cough?
- Are you currently experiencing any respiratory issues?
- Have you traveled to any state or country which is experiencing an uptick of COVID cases within the last two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with any person or persons who have a suspected or confirmed case of COVID?
Safety is our number one concern
We care about the health and well-being of our employees and customers and believe the best approach is to open our facilities with an abundance of caution.
Precautionary Steps we are Taking
- We have preventive programs in place to reduce the likelihood of spreading the virus.
- We have asked our cleaning companies to be even more vigilant in disinfecting frequently touched areas. In addition, we have hand sanitizer available for use at all of our locations.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers and floor markers inside all of our offices to ensure we are providing service to you at a safe distance.
- We have removed shared pens and calculators from our offices. We will provide you with a new pen to sign your documents and ask that you take it with you when you leave.
- After each customer leaves, the area occupied will be cleaned and sanitized.
- We will continue to post updates on this page as we receive them to keep you informed.
Electronic Banking Options Available to You
Although we are taking numerous precautions, we understand matters like this can be unsettling and want to remind you of the electronic banking options available to you. Learn more here.
We are committed to providing you with the latest tools and information you need for a safe banking experience. Learn more here.
We also have convenient drive-up windows at most branch locations.
If you are working from home, the Federal Trade Commission has issued online security tips. Find them here.
Be Aware of Fraudsters
As the situation evolves, these sites can be a resource for you to obtain the latest information: