The Milford Bank is proud to host Shred & Recycle Days each Spring and Fall in an effort to provide valuable shredding and recycling services to the community. Our next event is Saturday, October 12, 2019 at our Post Road West office, located at 295 Boston Post Road, Milford, CT. We offer:
- FREE Electronics Recycling for the public
- FREE Document Shredding for TMB customers
- $5 fee per box of Document Shredding for Non-Customers
- 100% of proceeds will benefit a local non-profit organization
We collected almost four tons of unwanted paper and half a truck of outdated electronics at our last event.
When: Saturday, October 12, 2019
Time: 10 am – 12 pm, or until truck fills up!
Where: The Milford Bank, Post Road West Office
295 Boston Post Road, Milford CT 06460
*Limit 3 Boxes of Paper per household or business. First come first served. Max weight: As much as you can lift (Note: you are responsible for unloading). Max size: 18″ x 18″ x 16” (medium sized moving box). No limit on electronics.
- The Milford Bank’s eServices
- Stop Receiving Phone Books
- Stopping Unsolicited Mail, Phone Calls, and Email
- 8 Ways To Opt Out of Junk Mail Lists
- Opt Out of Pre-Screened Credit Card Offers
- 5 Ways to Stop Receiving Catalogs in the Mail
- Recycle Your Paint with PaintCare CT
- Save Money and Energy with Energize CT
- Introduction to Home Composting (PDF)
- DIY Beauty Products (PDF)
- DIY Cleaning Products (PDF)
- Non-Toxic Home Cleaning
- CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection