The Milford Bank hosts Shred & Recycle Days every year in an effort to provide valuable shredding and recycling services to the community.
- FREE Electronics Recycling for the public
- FREE Document Shredding for TMB customers
- $5 fee per box of Documents Shredded for Non-Customers
(100% of proceeds will benefit a local non-profit organization)
Saturday, May 7, 2022
9 AM – 1 pm or until trucks fill up
The Milford Bank, Post Road West Office
295 Boston Post Rd, Milford CT
Limit 3 Boxes of Paper per household or business. First come first served.
Max weight: As much as you can lift (Note: you are responsible for unloading).
Max size: 18″ x 18″ x 16” (medium sized moving box). No limit on electronics.
- The Milford Bank’s eServices
- Stop Receiving Phone Books
- Stopping Unsolicited Mail, Phone Calls, and Email
- Opt Out of Pre-Screened Credit Card Offers
- 5 Ways to Stop Receiving Catalogs in the Mail
- Recycle Your Paint with PaintCare CT
- Save Money and Energy with Energize CT
- Introduction to Home Composting (PDF)
- DIY Beauty Products (PDF)
- DIY Cleaning Products (PDF)
- Non-Toxic Home Cleaning
- CT Department of Energy and Environmental Protection